Representing People In Rio Grande Valley And Throughout Texas
Lino H. Ochoa
Lino Ochoa is fearless. Whether in court against a fortune 500 corporation or a powerful special interest group, he will do whatever it takes to get his clients the justice they deserve. As a master of detail, nothing gets past his attention. He remembers every aspect of his cases and has used that skill to earn a winning reputation.
After graduating from the University of Texas School of Law in 1996, Lino Ochoa clerked for a Federal Bankruptcy Judge and then started practicing law at a McAllen defense firm. Through his hard work and tenacity, he was quickly named partner.
Over time, Lino Ochoa came to see the injustices committed by corporations, trucking companies, and product manufacturers. He grew tired of working for insurance companies who only cared about their bottom line.
As a result, he decided to help those who have been injured and joined a prominent plaintiff's law firm, now known as, Garcia and Ochoa. Now he works for the people; helping them seek justice and find relief from the wrongs they have suffered.
Lino Ochoa knows how big corporations work. He's prepared for any tactic they will use against his clients and their families. He is uniquely qualified to navigate the waters of a hectic case and smoothly carry his clients to a safe harbor. He's the anchor to the Garcia and Ochoa team. His qualities of honesty, dedication, commitment and hard work show how much he cares for people. He leaves no stone unturned in the pursuit of the truth.
Lino Ochoa is married, has three children and speaks both English and Spanish.
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas
- University of Texas at Austin, Texas
- B.B.A. - 1993
- Major: Accounting
- Attorneys Information Exchange Group (AIEG)
- The Upper Valley Montessori Society, Previous President
- The Upper Valley Montessori Society, Current Vice president of Administration
- Hidalgo County Bar Association, Board of Directors
- Hidalgo County Young Lawyers, Director, 1999-2004
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Texas District 12B, Grievance Committee and Panel Chair
- American Association for Justice
- Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys
- The Texas Bar College
- Comfort House, Past Vice Chairman
- The Upper Valley Montessori Society, Past President
- Chief Bankruptcy Judge, Eastern District of Texas, Law Clerk